In some circumstances, it may be necessary for your child to access their learning from home:
- If your child / member of your household is symptomatic and therefore awaiting a test or test results.
- If your child / member of your family have received a positive test and need to self-isolate for 14 days.
- If your child’s class ‘bubble’ or partial bubble is closed due to positive test case.
- If your child’s class ‘bubble’ has insufficient staffing capacity due to isolation.
- If the school has a high number of positive cases and has to close for a period of self-isolation.
Please open your child's class Home Learning overview below which will have current work links matched to lessons being taught in school for the appropriate week.
ALL work that is completed can be written in your child's Homework Book and this WILL be marked by your child's teacher upon their return to school. If you require any additional resources or support, please contact our school office in the first instance on: 01977 798616. Thank-you.
In addition, the Oak Academy and BBC Bitesize can further supplement your child's learning in relation to the topics as listed above in the Home Learning overviews (click on the icons to be redirected to the page).