Vision and Aims
We strive to ensure that all pupils achieve their full potential and develop a life-long love of learning that will impact on their ability to make a positive contribution to society. We will equip children with the skills and experiences to be valuable citizens whilst demonstrating qualities such as kindness, respect, co-operation and valuing differences while celebrating cultural diversity and fundamental British Values.
We will create a safe, supportive, inclusive school that will drive the success of all our pupils. Our caring and nurturing staff alongside our stimulating environment will develop individual creativity, flair, talent and personality to encourage every child to be themselves and to be their very best.
We aim to:
- offer a broad and balanced curriculum which builds self-esteem and confidence whilst offering challenge, differentiation and enjoyment
- provide all children with a safe and secure environment in which they can develop in all areas of the curriculum
- provide an environment that supports social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
- provide good physical, emotional and promotes positive mental health and well-being for our pupils
- foster partnerships with parents and the wider community
By providing children with these aims, our children will become:
- healthy and responsible citizens
- successful and life-long learners
- creative and innovative thinkers
- reflective individuals