New uniform coming September 2021!
Watch this space for updates.
All children will receive 2 FREE polo's or shirts (Y6) and a PE kit consisting of a T-Shirt and shorts
before the end of term. Year 6 will also receive a school tie.
Jade Green Polo Shirts are also available to purchase from Sainsburys TU.
Trousers/Skirts/Pinafores should all be grey... images will be posted soon.
GREEN summer dresses or grey tailored shorts are appropriate summer wear.
All footwear should be black and closed toe with no heels.
In the mean time check out the uniform website where you can order more!
The school logo will not be enforced on items but are available, should you wish.
Current Uniform Sept 2020 to July 2021
Our school uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, pinafore or skirt
- White polo t.shirt, blouse or shirt
- Navy blue cardigan or jumper (without hood)
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- White socks
- Grey tights
- Blue summer dresses may be worn in summer
- Grey tailored shorts may be worn in summer
- PE KIT
- Black shorts
- White t.shirt (plain)
- Black pumps (indoor)
- Trainers (outdoor)
We have high standards at Streethouse Primary and want all of our children to feel valued and smart in their appearance therefore:
- Extreme hairstyles and colours are not allowed
- Hair should be natural in colour
- Long hair should be tied up (to avoid headlice)
- Lines and patterns should not be shaved into the style
Children may wear simple headbands, bobbles, clips that are neutral in colour and size or in keeping with the school uniform (eg. Navy bows)
- A watch may be worn – but this must NOT be a smart watch
- ONE single pair of studs in the lower lobe may be worn (removed for PE)
- Nail varnish cannot be worn – fingers or toes
- False / acrylic nails are not allowed
- Tattoos (temporary) should not be worn during term time